Monday 4 August 2008

Recap Part 3-1

Saturday 2 August

I woke at lunchtime today after some pushing(literally) by my mum to get up. It's the wkend man. Let me slp!

Anyway so then i went to church arnd 2 plus. Ben Yuan was a visiting member 2day. Was surprised to see him there. we had some gd input frm him. Halfway thru worship,suddenly I felt a seizure coming. But thank God! It came n left b4 it cld manifest. A day to remember! Bcos this was only the second time it left wifout doing anything and unlike the 1st time it happened,this time i didnt even do anything(was juz on the ground resting). Cell was very helpful. They(grace continued playing the guitar,tho im sure she was praying in a way.) prayed and continued praying til i picked myself up. I was juz laughing and cldnt stop bcos i knew that something extraordinary had juz happened. God took control and it left. awhile later KH asked me whether i wanted a pillow bcos i told him i was tired. God provides,doesnt he? KH came back with not a pillow but something more like a BED. Talk abt Jehovah Jireh and this is the perfect example bcos i was overprovided with something which i didnt think i wld need but still had.
Soon after we did a "purpose of a cell" activity. I didnt write anything unlike the rest but I did some mouthwork. (yes I juz talked my way thru the whole thing,haha) anyway it turned out that our cell found out that Evangelism was the last thing that we were doing or even thinking of doing. Even Benny thot so based on his impressions.

No comments: