Friday 8 August 2008

recap(4-8 aug) part 2

part 2 of my recap

Due to tuesday's incident I decided that i wld take another day off. nothing much to say except that i was really slack on that day.

Thursday

Today I went to see the new doc at sgh,and it turned out to be one of my shortest 1st visits ever to a doc.

A sample of what we talked about:

Doc: So Ivan,any fits since discharge?
*(I was admitted for fits on the 29th of june and discharged a few days later)

Me: no.

D:any fits in july?

M:No

D:Good,then let stick to what u have been taking

M:ok

And then he prescribed FOUR month's worth of medication. Was really surprised bcos usually my docs' visits are once a mth. Anyway after taking lunch and medicine from the pharmacy and then seeing the social worker,my mum and I left the hosp.

On the way hm I wasnt feeling 2 well but managed to get there anyway:)

My dad and mum then went for her pre-birthday dinner hosted by the cell( btw,parents' cell not mine)

I wasnt shortchanged either on what i was going to eat as i would soon find out when Jie came back abt 8-9. She had bought a box of sushi!(8pcs for 3.50) yoz! usually I dun eat sushi so often(I had mine last abt a week ago)but I took a share anyway,half of the box! no kidding.The cheapest and the best sushi I've ever eaten in my life!(well at least till my next one anyway haha.)

The end

Pls leave a comment of some sort.(pls comment on my older posts while u r at it)

I know this seems 2 be a very boring blog but I want 2 know how pple view my life.

Many thanks to those who have read it and also to those who will.

Ivan

No comments: